woensdag 12 maart 2014

30 day of lists; almost halfway through

I've just finished writing list no. 12.
We are 3 days aways from the half-way mark and I wanted to share the lists I've made so far.
I try to do 1 list a day bt notice that somedays I just don't get around to it.
So somedays I do 2 or 3 lists. I am fully up to dat at the moment.

I try to make the lists as honest as possible.
I am really liking the way the black album is turning out. I've found some neon pink tape for my Dymo Label-thing ( at HEMA). In combination with the black paper and white ink it really looks clean and simple but different.














Have you joined in on the listing?
How is your album coming along?
And most important; are you having fun?


1 opmerking:

  1. Such a great idea! We also do love to make lists and if you decorate them with the Dymo embossing tape you get a cute little book like yours. Congratulations and keep up with the good work! ^CP

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen