vrijdag 22 november 2013

Blog-Love

Today I want to share some of my favorite blogs with you.

*The Nerd Nest
if I ever become a parent I want to be just as awesome as Megan and Jake. I love how they still are themselves and be parents.
I love reading about their day-to-day life.

* RuKristin
I love all of her memory-keeping projects. I followed her "Find your voice" workshop this summer (still have to finish it though) And she is the creator of the awesome little Currently Cards.

* Elise Blaha
I love the design of her blog. Clean and simple; easy to read.
My favortie posts are those about her decorating the house and the keeping of plants.

* Lou Niestadt
I recently read her first book. Well actually it's more of an art journal. I don't know if it's available in english yet.. She inspired me to start drawing again..

* Geninne's art blog
She lives in the most fabulous houses built by her very talented husband. Her sense of interior design is awesome. And her drawings are magical. Plus; she takes beautifull pictures of it all.

These are some of my daily/weekly must-reads.
What blogs do you read?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten