donderdag 12 september 2013

Week in the Life: Wednesday

This week I am doing my first ever week in the life project.

The creator of this project, Ali Edwards, wirtes: "A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words. The albums I’ve created using the basics outlined below are some of my most treasured in that they are wonderfully true representations of my family’s life at a particular point in time. From the mundane to the profound, it’s those simple little everyday moments that I treasure most."

Up today: Wednesday!


WEDNESDAY

good morning..


after taking a shower and getting dressed time to wake up the doggies...

Wake-up time Keyser!!

The ring on Abby's collar that held her name-and rabiës-tag somehow got bend.. Need to re-attatch that..

After breakfast for us all.. time for some more snoozing..

today we are conquering Mount Laundry... 

thankfully the weather has gotten better. They love to just ly in the garden..


Abby on our afternoon walk..

I have a meeting in Amsterdam so I'm putting on some "war-paint"..


Waiting for the bus. Taking the car into Amsterdam is madness..

After te meeting it is quicker to take the train home. To tide me over until dinner;  a tall Chai Latte with soymilk..

A bit of thought-writing on the train..

Dinner; Chickensoup
(RECIPE)

Tried to crochet some "granny squares" but the tv keeps making me lose count...

second (okay..maybe 4th..) try. This time at the table..


Whoohoo!! Succes. It's not perfect but we're getting there..

After this..bedtime!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten