vrijdag 13 september 2013

Week in the life: Thursday

This week I am doing my first ever week in the life project.

The creator of this project, Ali Edwards, wirtes: "A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words. The albums I’ve created using the basics outlined below are some of my most treasured in that they are wonderfully true representations of my family’s life at a particular point in time. From the mundane to the profound, it’s those simple little everyday moments that I treasure most."



Thursday



Good morning!! after taking a shower and getting dressed I open all the curtains and give the ratties their morning cuddles and treats. They are so difficult to photograph so the pictures are a bit blurry..

I spend a bit to much time snoozing in bed this morning so I'm having breakfast on the bus. I'm enroute to my work..

These people have a huge garden. I've been working here for almost 3 years (as a domestic aid) 
I love looking out the window out over the garden.. But not to long, things to do...

Waiting for the bus to take me home. We are a one car household. Nico ususally has the car due to the fact he needs his paintsupplies when he goes to work..

When I got home I found this cute card in the mail. I love getting mail!!
A friend of mine is sick and I sent her a card. She sent one back to thank me for it. Getting mail is so much better as getting an email, textmessage or what's app message...


I was so busy at work with updating the blog, waiting for my one student (who didn't turn up) and other random stuff I totally forgot to take pictures.
This one in on the train back from Enkhuizen..

On thursday the shops are open until 9.00pm
So Nico came to pick me up from the station with the dogs. We ate some eggrolls at a small cafe and then did some shopping. I "needed" some special needle for my crochet..

This doorknob is beautifull....

After getting home and helping my brother with an internet-problem he had Nico went to spend the evening with a friend. I stayed at home with the dogs. We watched "the mentalist" and "elementary". 

Nico came home at 22.30 and we went to bed.
*Abby didn't spend the night on the couch, she sleeps in a crate*

See you tomorrow!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten