maandag 6 oktober 2014

Project Summer Life

As you can read HERE I decided to use the Project Life system to document my summer.
With fall suddenly in full swing I finished the final pages last friday.
I decided to print all of my September photos in one batch. This meant I got to save on proccessing costs.

I'm always a bit sad when summer is over. I am a real summer-person. This time the end of summer does not only mean the end of fabuous weather, endless hours of sunbathing, bbq's with friends and all of those summer pleasures.
It also means the end of my mini project life.
I had so much fun doing this. And it was just as easy as it says on the box..
It is the perfect option for everyone who wants to document their lives but does not always have enough time. You can totally adapt the lay-out to your needs and can make it as simple or extravagant as you wish. Or have time for.

I'm also quite proud of myself for finishing this project! For those of you who have been reading here for a while, you know finishing projects isn't really my thing ;-)

And now, I will share the final pages of this project..
( you can find the earlier pages HERE)


On the right: we had hale in august.. brrr... And the dragonboat races during the Waterweek here in Hoorn. 
On the left: Our garden and Abby when she got stuck between the couch and the radiator. Like every responsible bully-owner I took a picture before helping her..


On the left; My trip to the scrapbookfair in 's Hertogenbosch.
on the left; Nico and Abby enjoying some stewed pears together and my first zippered sewingproject 



On the left: the ratty-boys
On the right: the yearly fair in Middenbeemster and a night of playing Magic


On the left: working on my very first custom Etsy order. And Abby meeting a friends baby for the first time ( she doesn't want her kid all over the internet hence the cover up). Abby loved the baby!
On the right: we went to see "Guardians of the Galaxy" It was awesome!


On the left: being lazy in the garden; Abby and Nico are giving our new campingbeds a try. And a thursday 3.
On the right: Wearing shorts end of septemer is awesome! And some flatty-ratties..



On the left: having a Magic- night with friends: I got my butt kicked.. multiple times..
On the right: Our mini-campingtrip for my aunts 50th birthday.

 
I made a full page of the glass mug I finally scored after a whole summer of them being sold out.  But I'm ready for next years summer!

I have had so much fun doing this that I decided to try and do a whole year starting january 2015.
Still debating wether or not I'm going bigger and try the 12x12 thing or that I'm sticking to this smaller size. I still have some time to figure that out.
As for now, all this album needs is a label of the side and then my first project life is officially done!




1 opmerking:

  1. En dan nu het grote werk? Als je hier al zoveel plezier aan beleefde, zal dat andere ook wel lukken, toch?
    Leuk tentje in Hulsberg...
    Enne die cassis-ranja is inderdaad een alternatief voor rode wijn bij stoofpeertjes. Succes!
    Liefs, Peetje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen