maandag 17 februari 2014

Today is for....


... trying to complete a massive to do-list

... making some difficult phonecalls (difficult because I hate having to call people I don't know)

... making a start on some blog-posts for the future

... wrapping up some products I made for when I take my little store from Etsy into the real world

... register for 30 days of lists March 2014 edition

... making my 30 days of lists notebook

... figure out a way to make some businescards on the cheap

... having a nice healthy salad for lunch

... and leftover chinese for dinner

... watch season 5 of  "Sons of Anarchy"

... and paint my nails a lovely bright pink in the meantime

... enjoy the spring weather we're having today

... be a good housewife and clean the toilet and fold the laundry

...  but maybe make time for an afternoon nap (I slept really bad last night)

And what are you up to today?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten