dinsdag 3 maart 2015

Banana Bread

I am not much of a baker.
I can follow instructions and it usually truns out ok but nothing spectacular.
Also I am just to lazy for it.
And all the bits and pieces you have to clean up afterwards.... *sigh*

a few weeks ago I noticed a recipe for Banana Bread in the Flow Weekly.
It looked so easy I wanted to give it a try.

It was fabulous!
Simple, not to many ingredients, I didn't have loads to wash up afterwards.
Perfect!

I put the loaf ( after having a few slices) in the freezer and have been eating it toasted with some peanutbutter all week.

So for all of you lazy bakers I'm sharing the recipe today =)



Lazy Banana Bread

Ingredients:
200 gr. of whole weat flour
3 ripe bananas (mushed up)
2 eggs
100 ml milk
50 gr. raisins
1 sachet baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius
Combine all the ingredients.
Put the mix in a baking tin
Put it in the oven for 50 minutes.
And thats it!

Have it toasted with some peanutbutter, jam or whatever takes your fancy.
Enjoy!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lijkt me een lekker recept, ga ik zeker eens proberen. Hier verdwijnen overrijpe bananen meestal in een milkshake (in mengbeker met roomijsbolletjes en melk, staafmixer erin, klaar).
    Ik vind je receptentekening trouwens super!
    liefs, Peetje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the illustrated recipe :) and the bread look pretty darn tasty as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen